Checking in with MAPP students

Dear MaPP students, Many thanks to those who have contacted me initially, now that I am taking on Helen's work during her period of absence. Adesola has posted via the VLE my contact/office hours. As you know I work part time elsewhere, whilst I receive a lot of emails, but not able to respond straight away, I do check emails regularly . Rest assured and do not worry I will respond. Many thanks to Module 1 AOL titles I have received so far. They are all really interesting and I look forward to reading the drafts when they are due in soon - this weekend! Also many thanks to those who have submitted queries for Module 2 also. Any thoughts, reflections and comments, please post them on this blog. It is always good to get a sense of who, where fellow MAPPers are during this process whether at the beginning in Module 1 right up to Module 3, where all of these rich and collective learning experiences in practice can be applied to your Research inquiry and beyond.... Have a good evening and best wishes, Hopal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello from Hopal

Signing Off!